Pages

You'll Never Create A Product That Sells If You Don't Do This

Have I got your attention? Good. I've got a question for you.

Why can't you create a product that sells?

It's a serious problem that a lot of people have. Your website says you're an expert in such and such field but your product sales just don't make the grade. You start to question your ability to market your products. Is it my products that don't sell or is it my marketing?

You get disgusted and slowly and ever-so-quietly find something else that conveniently fills the time you used to spend on your business. It doesn't have to be this way.


The story is your life-long struggle with everything you do but why? What is the problem? Are you asking too much? Do I really have what it takes to do this online stuff?

Then your stupid little brain fills in the gaps with more demoralizing experiences like the time you wasted money on that MLM or the time you decided to sell Memorial Plots, final resting places for the literally impaired. Who needs this? You throw your hands up and walk away to something you know, that boring job in: fill-in-the-blank.

All good questions and very informative and if you're shaking your head, going. (Yeah Don, that's me) then you are in good company. I know that doesn't make you feel better.

There is a way to get out of that funky no-account feeling.

No the answer is not to chuck it all. Think about how you would feel if you left it all behind. Not good, especially when you are so close to the answer that you can almost touch it. You've already done all the hard work. Come on, you've created your site, you've created content, written articles, placed ads, videos, and socialized. You're almost there, can't stop now.

Do you remember the reason you got into the business in the first place? What were the reasons you told yourself you were doing it? Was it to make money? Was it to have your own business? I bet I'm getting close.

Remember the excitement you felt when you created your web page or blog? You were full up with the promise of what's to come and the possibilities that lay before you. If you did everything just right you would be set. You were like a kid with a new bike, free at last, thank God I'm free at last. Waking early, eating sparingly, and pounding away on your laptop till past bedtime because you were on a mission. A mission to create your freedom, right?

Now; If you think I'm going to tell you to get back to that place in your life and be that person you used to be, you're off your rocker.

I'm not that kinda guy and... We can never go back, never I tell you!

Who would want to anyway? We're like rubber bands that have been shot too many times we never take our original shape. That's a good thing though, who wants to be the same day after day? It's like watching 60's sitcom reruns, boring...

What I am going to tell you is: That if you seriously want to grow that little baby of a business into a strong fully equipped life-sustaining entity of its own you need to find out what people want.

You: "Oh that's hard Don, glad you cleared that up"

Me: Now just listen. If you can find out what drives the folks that buy your product before you attempt to sell it to them and present it to them in that light, don't you think you might be a little bit ahead of the game?

You: "Oh Don, I do this already, I emphasize the benefits my customers receive if they buy my product, I advertise with proper keywords and target my market.


Article Source: Donald G. Archer


No comments:

Post a Comment